20 Weeks!

Lena was not in the mood for pictures today. And I don't know what is going on with my hair . . .
Baby is the size of a banana this week.

How Far Along? 20 weeks - halfway!!
Total Weight Gain: +4 (!) this week, +7 
Maternity Clothes? Jeans, yes. 
Sleep: Night sweats, psychotic dreams, takes forever to fall asleep, trying to stay off my stomach and missing it.
Best Moment This Week: Strangers noticing I'm pregnant. 
Movement: Starting to feel a lot more. And it's getting stronger - definitely more than taps and pops now. I'm feeling it all over the place too. Down low, up by my belly button, on my sides. (S)he is getting big and wiggly!
Food Cravings: Nothing specific.
Food Aversions: Nothing. 
Gender: Tomorrow! Tomorrow!!! My official guess is girl. I'll be shocked if it's a boy.
Labor Signs: BH getting stronger
What I Miss: Being pain-free 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out gender, feeling stronger movement, the girls being able to feel the baby move, seeing the baby on the ultrasound tomorrow!!
Milestones: My belly button popped out this week. It's clearly visible through my shirt now. Lovely. 

Yesterday, I spent half an hour picking up the house and ended up paralyzed in pain from my sciatic nerve and Braxton Hicks. I rested for a couple hours, then worked at the school auction for 2.5 more hours. I was soooo sore by the time I was done. So it begins . . .

Comments