23 Weeks

Today's picture turned out terrible, so here's one from yesterday.
Baby is the size of a grapefruit this week.

How Far Along? 23 weeks
Total Weight Gain: +1 again. +7 total.
Maternity Clothes? More and more.
Sleep: Pretty good these days. Can't get enough.
Best Moment This Week: Getting a whole bunch of awesome hand me down clothes.
Movement: I felt like he slowed down for a couple days this week and made me nervous. But yesterday and today he's been turbo. Loving it.
Food Cravings: Pop, sour candy, warm hearty meals
Food Aversions: Nothing. 
Gender: It's a boy!!!!  
Name: I'm not totally in love with either of my top two. But I'm so over searching. Just waiting for something to fall into my lap. Haha.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks. Still not as many as with Lena. 
What I Miss: Being able to bend over and breathe at the same time.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting him. I've been dreaming about him and getting excited about having a newborn again. (Although in one of my dreams, we kept him in his swing in the garage. He never cried so I kept forgetting to feed him. Lol. Mother of the Year.)
Milestones: Nothing really.

Today's picture, just for continuity's sake:
The shirt and wall colors are totally washing me out. My face is blurry. My hair is doing some weird Alfalfa thing. Blech.

Comments